- Imagine thinking with greater speed, clarity, creativity and consistency.
- Imagine improving your business results, achieving your goals and saving time and money in the process.
- Imagine harnessing the power of a shared thinking system so everybody can make an even greater difference.
This four-day development workshop will help you to develop and apply the Results Focused Thinking system adopted by successful people worldwide.
This programme is aimed at senior managers, key decision makers, influencers and those responsible for creating and role modelling a responsibility culture within their organisation or business unit.
Over the course of the initial four days, the researched ThinkOn® Results Framework will be experienced, embedded and applied by delegates to enable them to make significant measurable differences to:
- Themselves – by increasing personal effectiveness in making business and personal differences.
- Others – by applying proven coaching tools and techniques to guide anyone through a structured approach to solving problems and defining solutions.
- Their organisation – by examining key business processes and highlighting the significant improvements that can be made by using tried and tested techniques.
Following fourteen months of original UK based research, we created a simple to understand and easy to use framework that is internationally recognised as the DNA of success. Having a clear vision of making this framework accessible guided us to produce exercises, tools and techniques that consistently guarantee results. We then designed this programme for managers and leaders to enable them to develop new skills and enhance those they have already, enabling them to make a significant return on their development investment.
Previous results delegates attending this programme have achieved include:
- Increasing product sales by 46% against an industry average of 8-10%.
- Adding £1.5 million to company profits in a nine month period.
- Transforming organisations to enable a responsibility culture to be embedded.
- Increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of senior management meetings, improving outcomes and saving time and money.
- Strengthening employee engagement through cross-functional coaching.