- Imagine thinking with greater speed, clarity, creativity and consistency.
- Imagine improving your business results, achieving your goals and saving time and money in the process.
- Imagine harnessing the power of a shared thinking system so everybody can make an even greater difference.
Thinking about the future is central to corporate success and the bottom line
A Forward Thinking Report published by the IoD quotes that more than 500,000 UK businesses do not plan for forward thinking at all. The bottom line for forward thinking is whether or not it adds value or reduces risk to a company’s performance.
We are passionate about making a difference to how people and organisations think. We would like to invite you to attend our Discovery Day aimed at enhancing the thinking skills of Directors and Senior Managers.
This event will be highly pragmatic, where you can confidentially apply your thinking and learning to your own business challenges. It will comprise of a series of high impact and thought provoking sessions delivered by our Founding Director, Andy Gilbert.
During the course of the event you will:
- Learn the principles of what people naturally do when making a difference and achieving success.
- Explore the components of Solution Focused Thinking.
- Apply tools and techniques to help address your own business challenges.
- Network with other senior level executives.
By the end of the day you will have applied the Go M.A.D.® Results Framework to real issues and successfully identified at least 20 possible ways to move your organisation or department forward. You will have an increased awareness of how thinking can impact on performance and a new set of tools to help implement enhanced thinking within your organisation.