Who is the Masterclass for?
This programme is for you, if you are a business leader who wants to dramatically accelerate results and create sustainable change within your organisation.
Delivered by Founding Director, Andy Gilbert this is a highly interactive two day event. You will gain rapid familiarity with three core business models, which can be applied straight away to make significant differences for you and your organisation.
Seven reasons to book your place
- Gain latest insight into why change fails and more importantly, learn the three things to do to prevent it
- Receive a nine step blueprint for accelerating results
- Experience breakthroughs in thinking about how to unlock the potential in others
- Network with other senior business leaders to share ideas on working in volatile, uncertain and complex environments
- Recognise how to avoid recycling the same old actions that keep getting you the same old results
- Discover how to build the key elements of a sustainable change platform that develops change agility across your entire organisation
- Have reflective time to build a plan, assisted by some great coaching support
You are guaranteed to leave the Masterclass with a least 20 ideas or actions to put into play immediately.
Venue and cost
Our Head Office, Woodhouse Eaves, Leicestershire
£995 + VAT or £1,500 + VAT for two delegates including all course materials.
To ensure a high quality of learning, each masterclass will have a restriction on the number of delegates, so if you are ready to learn and apply the benefits of over 4,000 hours of research we recommend you reserve your place now, as demand is always high for this premier masterclass. To reserve your place call us on +44 (0) 1509 891313 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.